Why you Need a Website for your Products and Services ?
- Now a Days Customer looks for a Comfort and hence, Search and Compare the Products / Services on the Internet First before Buying. For this New Customer Trend, your Company’s Website plays a Vital Role and proves a Powerful Tool for your Marketing and Sales Purposes.
- Your Company’s Website is Similar to your Office, But it’s on the Internet. You can Showcase your Products / Services, can Reach More Audience and Ultimately can Enhance your Sale at a Reasonable / Economical Rate via your Website.
- Getting an Online / Digital Existence Today is a “NECESSITY”. It makes a Market Impact for you. Not even 99% But 100% BRANDS have their own Website and Professional Business e-Mails. It makes you Stand Out Among the Local Brands and Ultimately helps you to Create and Build your “BRAND”.
- A Website is a Very Cost Effective / Reasonable / Pocket Friendly Tool to Showcase your Products / Services / Business for your Huge and Selected / Customized Target Audience. You can Easily Update any Information about your Product / Services / Business in No TIME as Compared to any other Traditional Methods of Marketing.
- Website Is A Part of A Company’s Overall Marketing Effort Which Serves As a Specific Business Tool. Strategically Planned and Correctly Designed Website serves as a “CATALYST” in the Company’s Sale and Ultimately Enabling Products/Services of the company To Gain it’s Highest Possible Market Shares.
- Glomark Provides you the A-Z Solution From Domain Registration To Website Designing / Development and Server Hosting.
- Glomark is Producing “Customized Websites” At “Reasonable Prices” and that too at Installment Basis. In fact our Website Plans are Starting at as low as Rs 450/- per Month only.
- We Develop a Strategically Planned, Visually Appealing, Highly Functional, Customer Oriented Interactive and Responsive Website which Enhances your Marketing and Catalyze your Sales.
- We generally follow the Following Steps while making a Website :
STEP : 1 RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT
Understanding the Objectives for Website Design A complete Research is done which includes your Content Analysis, Theme Line, Punch/Tag Lines, Keyword Research, Preparing Sitemap, Graphics, Link Structure and even your Competitor’s Website Analysis is to develop a Core Organization’s Identity which ultimately helps to Achieve Perfection.
STEP 2 : VISUALISATION
Once the Research and Development phase is over, we proceed to the next step which is Visualization. Our visualizing Team Shapes These Imaginations Into Reality and prepares the Blueprints.
STEP 3 : CONTENT WRITING
Once The Blueprints Got Prepared Our Team of Expert Content Writers Starts Developing The Content Which is Original, Elegant, Simple and Yet Effective.
STEP 4 : DESIGNING and DEVELOPMENT
Once The Blueprints And Content Got Finalized, Then Our Skilled And Experienced Team of Dedicated and Expert Designers Comes Into Play. They Firstly Prepare The Home Page Matching The Official Color Combination And The Existing Logo and Then Designs The Remaining Inner Pages Which Are Based on The Theme of Home Page.
TERMS of Services
- Payment Terms : 12 (Monthly) / 1 (Annualy) / 2 (Half Yearly) / 4 (Quarterly) PDC (Post Dated Cheques) or Self Cheques in Advance is Mandatory Before Starting of the work.
- Content, Logo and Images will be Provided by the client.
- In Case Content is Written by the Team of Content Writers of Glomark, then Rs 500/- per Page or per 500 Words will be Chargeable Extra.
- Glomark is Not Responsible for Any Images and Content Related Legal Issues like Copyrights etc. Glomark is Not Responsible for Duplicacy of the Designs, Content, Images etc. (in case Client has not Copyrighted these Stuffs). It’s Solely Client’s Responsibility to check whether the these Stuffs are Copyrighted or Not. Glomark Just Prepares the Design for the Content, Images etc. which are Provided or Chosen by the Client.
- Taxes (As Per Govt Rules) Extra is Mandatory on BILL.
- Since Plans mentioned above are on Installment Based, Hence c-Panel / FTP Details will not be Provided / Shared with the Client. In Case, Client wants c-Panel / FTP Details then they has to make the “Full Payment” of the Plan at once. Also, once Glomark Provides/ Shares the c-Panel / FTP Details to the Client then Glomark will not be Responsible for any further Issues Regarding client’s Website, Server Hosting etc and Glomark’s Liabilities /Responsibilities will Automatically gets Void from thereafter. Also, if client wants any Service from thereafter then they will make the Payment as per the Issue.
- Since Plans mentioned above are on Installment Based, Hence, for the Dynamic Websites only the Editor Level Control will be Provided to the Client. Admin Level Control will be provided only After Receiving Full Payment. Also, After Providing Admin Level Control, Glomark will Not be Responsible for any Further Issues
- Renewal Cost : Server Hosting Charge Rs 99/- Per Month/ Rs 1,188/- per Year + Domain Price + Taxes (as per Govt Rules) for Plan A and Plan B. For Plan C Server Hosting Charge Rs 299/- Per Month/ Rs 3,588/- per Year + Domain Price + Taxes (as per Govt Rules). AMC Cost Extra (if Required).
- AMC Cost : Rs 3,500/- + Taxes (If Required).
- Project Duration : 10 days (For Static Website) and 20 days (For Dynamic Website).
- Price and Project Duration May Vary in case of Additional Features (if Required).
- After we e-Mail / Inform the client to check the Design for Approval /Modifications / Feedback / Suggestion / Complaint etc., Client has to Revert within 48 Hrs (2 Days), Else it will be Treated as if He is Agree and Satisfied with the Design and has Approved it and is Allowing us to take the Design Further for Processing.
- You can not Degrade the Plan for Minimum Duration 1 Year. You can Upgrade the Plan anytime But the Glomark’s Liabilities / Responsibilities will Automatically gets Void for the Previous Plan from thereafter.
- All Terms of Services of Server Hosting will also Be Applicable. Please Click Here to Read.